surgiGRAFTTM suite of products are amniotic tissue derived allografts intended for reconstruction, repair, or replacement of a donor recipients tissue. surgiGRAFT products serve to act as a tissue barrier/covering or to provide lubrication.
- Chorion free and orientation neutral
- Hydrated Form: hydrophilic properties allow tissue to conform to the surface or surgical site
- Dry Form: handling properties allow easy application for open surgical techniques
- Ambient temperature storage: terminally sterilized with up to a 5-year shelf life
- Tissue recovered from pre-screened healthy, living donors during cesarean childbirth
- Donor selection, tissue recovery and processing protocols exceed all tissue banking standards to ensure patient safety